Most of the time, when we post a message on WordPress, the url of our post is automatically generated, which is not good at all and could have the wrong effect on our visitors, as well as being wrong accordingly.
For example, below is the link below made by WordPress for one of my posts.
Friends, you can clearly see that the connection to this post is bad and we can’t guess what our role is.
Friends, if we look at this link in terms of SEO, our advertising link is not easy for SEO, so because of this link it can be difficult to put our publication in order.
That’s why many professional bloggers don’t use such URLs.
The types of URLs that professional bloggers use give you information about content as well as advertising-related keywords, which will help them rank their websites.
So friends, tell us in this post today how we can change the URL in our WordPress post.
How do I change the URL of a WordPress note?
Friends, changing a WordPress mail URL is very easy. All you need to do is do the following:
- First, visit your WordPress site.
- Then hover your mouse over the settings in the left menu and click Permanent Links in the list. The image below can help you if you need it.
- Now you will reach the Permalinks Settings page.
- On this page, you will see many types of permalinks under Common Settings. From these, you can choose the permalink according to your mind.
- I use Permalink with Post Name because it directly connects the heading of my post to my post link after my domain name. You can see an example of this in the URL of this post which goes something like this:
- Friends, when you have selected the permalink of your choice, then go to the bottom and click on the button of Save Changes. This will save your settings.
- Now you can see the newly generated permalinks of your posts.