WordPress is a popular css software with the help of which you can easily create websites. In today’s time, blogging is going on in a lot of trends as we know, but while blogging, you also have to pay a lot of attention to the security of your blog so that you can always run your blog clearly.
In this blog we are going to talk that if for some reason you want to change the login url of your WordPress for the security of your blog, then how can you do it?
But being popular friends has its disadvantages too.
Because WordPress is so popular, it also attracts a lot of interest from developers and will continue to try to build websites on it.
Much of this effort is done by ships that have made them, as it is becoming easier to stop them.
If you warn your blog, you may fail in that attempt.
Friends, Brute Force Attack is one of the most common attacks on websites built on WordPress.
In this type of attack, hackers usually attack the landing page of your website. What happens in this case is that the crawler logs in to your login page and enters a different username and password so that your site can hacking.
In this case, it still measures usernames and passwords. It will continue to do this so that it can get the correct username and password from your site.
Since being able to guess so many usernames and passwords is not a human problem, so hackers use software in this type of attack, which is always ‘try a combination of usernames and passwords.
Friends, this software is made with a lot of research, as the chances of dragging websites with usernames and passwords are easy.
To accomplish this type of attack, hackers need to go to the login page of your website. But what if we only change the login URL?
So hackers will not be able to get to our login page and will not be able to attack.
Hi everyone, it is very easy to get to the login page of any WordPress website. To do this, just put /wp-login.php in front of the domain name. Apparently, to access the login page of this website, all you have to do is add the above line to my domain.
After adding this line, my domain looks like this.
Friends, you can access my website login page by typing in the URL above in your web browser. However, since I have changed the URL of my login page, you will not be able to access my login page.
So find out how to change my login URL?
How to Change WordPress Login URL for Blog Security? How to Change WordPress Login URL for Blog Security ?
Friends, it is very easy to change the URL of the login page of the WordPress website. For this only you have to install a plugin.
The name of this plugin is WPS Hide Login.
- So friends, to install this plugin, first of all login to your website.
- After that you move your mouse over the plugins from the menu on the left side and click on add new from the list.
- On clicking, a new page will open in front of you where you write WPS Hide Login in the search box and press the enter button.
- By doing this, many plugins will come in front of you.
- From these you select the WPS Hide Login plugin and click on the install now button.
- As soon as your plugin is installed, click on the Activate button. This will activate your plugin.
- As soon as you press the Activate button, you will reach the plugins page.
- Now you once again go to your side menu and there move your mouse pointer over the settings.
- After this you will see a list from which you click on WPS Hide Login. This will take you to the settings page of WPS Hide Login.
- Now here you will see two fields, one will be to change your login URL while the other field will tell you which page you have to reach the hacker. By Default This second field is set for the 404 Error page which we do not need to change.
- Friends, remove the ‘login’ in the first field and write something else in its place. This will change your login URL.
Osbarr I wrote ‘destiny’ instead of ‘login’, then now I have the login URL:
Entering the above URL in my web browser will take me to my login page. But if I enter my old login URL, I get to a 404 error page.
Friends, as well as changing your login URL, you can also take a few warnings. How to limit your login attempts. Since I have completed 5 login attempts on my login page.
If someone tries to log in to my site they will be able to enter their username and password just 5 times. If it enters the wrong username or password more than this, my website will automatically shut down for a while.
You can use the Wordfence plugin or WPS Limit Login to restrict your login.
Dude, the second thing you can do is install Google reCAPTCHA on your site. This ReCAPTCHA filters the bots on your site.
There are many reCAPTCHA plugins available in WordPress. But my favorite plugin is the invisible reCAPTCHA.